Information & Care
Some Important Information About Our Rugs:
- Our vintage rugs and accessories are meticulously repaired, cleaned and inspected before putting up for sale and shipping.
- We measure each individual item as accurately as possible.
- We double check everything just before shipping.
- Hand made from organic materials, vintage rugs and accessories may have slight imperfections, age-related blemishes. Also, most of them are not perfectly symmetrical. Those are all characteristics of them.
- Because of differences between monitor displays, some colors may appear slightly different in person.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale or shipment.
- We know you are as in love with oriental kilims and rugs as we do. We always provide you with detailed information about origin, story and background of our items.
- Feel free to contact us with any question about any of our items.
Rug Care Tips
Follow these cleaning tips to keep your rug in a perfect shape:
- For routine cleaning, use vacuum cleaner.
- When vacuuming don't use high suction.
- Don't vacuum the fringe too much since some of it may be torn off.
- For deep cleaning, always have your rug cleaned by a professional who is specialized in this type of work.
- Never send your vintage rug to a dry cleaner or a general cleaning company who often use chemicals that can damage it.
- Never wash your handmade rug or pillow case in a washing machine. You may damage it permanently.