Information & Care
Some Important Information About Our Rugs:
- Our vintage rugs and kilims are meticulously inspected, cleaned and repaired (if necessary) before putting up for sale.
- We measure each individual item as accurately as possible.
- We double check everything just before shipping, too. So, your product will be ready to be enjoyed as soon as you open the package.
- Some vintage rugs and accessories may have slight color imperfections and blemishes since they are made from organic materials. Most vintage rugs / kilims are not perfectly symmetrical because they are handmade. These are all inherent and age-related characteristics of them.
- Because of differences between monitor displays, some colors may appear slightly different in person.
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale or shipment.
- We know you are as in love with oriental rugs and kilims as we do. We always do our best to provide you with detailed information about origin, story and background of our items.
- Feel free to contact us with any question about any of our items.
Rug Care Tips
Follow these cleaning tips to keep your rug in a perfect shape:
- For routine cleaning, use vacuum cleaner.
- When vacuuming don't use high suction.
- Don't vacuum the fringe too much since some of it may be torn off.
- For deep cleaning, always have your rug cleaned by a professional who is specialized in this type of work.
- Never send your vintage rug to a dry cleaner or a general cleaning company who often use chemicals that can damage it.
- Never wash your handmade rug or pillow case in a washing machine. You may damage it permanently.
Some useful sites about rug cleaning: